The Emerald Lounge
Situated at the threshold of the Boston Common, Emerald draws inspiration from the beauty of Boston’s sprawling Emerald Necklace and the enchantment of the capital city of Oz. Emerald reflects Boston’s duality of history and tradition in a world class city.
A sophisticated and lively setting, Emerald is whimsical by day and energized by night. Emerald Lounge offers a chic, smooth ambiance that captures a dynamic and intimate environment unique to Boston. Emerald is an ideal destination to enjoy Boston with an unparalleled level of service.
This glamorous and sleek lounge is complimented with a locally-sourced food and beverage program that celebrates the finest flavors of New England through creative craft cocktails and utensil-free small plates. Intuitive and engaging service coupled with the eclectic entertainment make Emerald a precious gem within the Boston Hospitality scene.
We encourage trendy fashionable dress. After 9pm, business casual will be used as the minimum attire guideline. For specific criteria, see below or call us directly at 617.457.2626
Doors Open at 4:30pm | No Cover until 10pm
Cover charge starts at 10pm – $20
Revere Hotel Guests – complimentary admission all night
For events, guestlist, and all things nightlife, please visit: www.emeraldnightlife.com
Ladies: High Heel shoes are preferred. Dresses, skirts, designer jeans and blouses are acceptable.
Gentleman: Suits, Collared shirts, slacks, designer jeans, designer shoes, are all acceptable.
• Men’s shirts must have a collar.
• Men’s shirts do not have to be worn tucked in; however, the appearance must be fashionable and in good taste.
• No holes or tears in clothing are allowed.
• Men’s Tank tops, T-shirts and sports jerseys/attire/shoes are not allowed.
• No athletic wear of any type is allowed. This includes, but is not limited to sneakers, sweat suits, head-bands, doo-rags, etc.
• Shower shoes are not allowed.
• No baggy and/or torn jeans.
• No hats.
• No explicit wording or obscene gestures may be worn on clothing.
• No large handbags or backpacks are allowed.
• Work boots are not allowed; this includes black or tan military boots, steel toe boots, etc.
• No winter or trenched coats allowed.
• No large groups of 7 or more.
*management reserves all rights and the right to refuse admittance to any guest